1. International Shipping
For International Shipping, please contact us.
You can also call us (office hours: Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm ET): +1 718.828.8103
2. Does CTG offer warranty on their bats and gloves?
ALL Warranty items are ONLY repaired or replaced, and at our discretion.
- CTG offers a 1-year warranty from purchase date on fielding gloves and aluminum bats with a proof of purchase on manufacturing defects only
- Aluminum bats = 1 year from purchase date. Warranty includes: Excessive denting (that makes the bat illegal for use), cracks, and end caps.Non-warranty issues include: “No pop” or regular wear, scratches, paint chipping, grips, or modified bats in any way. *Note – in some cases aluminum bats are repairable, we will repair or replace at our discretion.
- Fielding Gloves = 1 year from purchase date. Warranty includes: Tears, rips, or breaks to shell or inside of glove. Non-warranty issues include: Regular wear, lacing, or any modified gloves in any way.*Note – Limit 1 replacement per warranty year.
- CTG offers a 30-Day warranty from purchase date on Batting Gloves with a proof of purchase on manufacturing defects only
- Warranty includes: Rips or tears. Non-warranty issues include: Regular Wear.
- CTG offers a 90-day warranty from purchase on Equipment bags with a proof of purchase on manufacturing defects only.
- Warranty includes: Rips, tears, and zippers. Non-warranty issues include: Regular Wear.
- CTG offers a Limited Warranty on all Customized products. Please contact us at 718-828-8103 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. *Note We are not responsible for any customer mistake on custom products.
- Non-Warranty items include:
- All Wood Bats
- All Apparel
- Closeout “final sale” items
3. Return PolicyAll returns must be received with proof of purchase within 30 days of purchase date. CTG will offer full refund or store credit for UNUSED items only. No usage at all is permitted to be eligible for a refund. *Note – Refunds do not include shipping costs. Customer is responsible for original shipping costs and return shipping costs. *A 10% restock fee may apply on applicable items.
4. How to break in CTG and SSK Gloves?We say do it the old fashioned way. Play catch, lots and lots of catch. Tie it up or put it under your mattress. Leave it on the dashboard of your car on a hot day. Natural heat is great for breaking in gloves but be advised direct sunlight makes most dark colored gloves fade over time. *Avoid these methods: Microwave, oven, excessive oils, dunking in water. All of these can either ruin your glove from the inside out or add weight to them making them heavier.